Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to sacrifice a thousand rams to the supreme & stone island gods so my brothers can cook.

I’ll be passing on SI and looking for regular season pieces

hoodie and cargo pants :pimp: anyone have stuff from previous seasons for sizing? Im assuming size up?
You could always just look at the size charts on stone islands website. It will fit around those measurements

Everything except raincoat from SI collab is fire man. Waiting on those retails lol!

SI stuff is nice, but I'll pass. Still haven't wore my SI x Supreme hoodie from FW 17

I wear a large in hoodies. The SI hoodie was a little smaller than reg Sup hoodies but it still fits ok

You could always just look at the size charts on stone islands website. It will fit around those measurements

cool thanks. didnt know if was along the lines of supreme sizing or stone island sizing. Since some collabs go one way or the other

Water and wind resistant lightweight nylon tela laminated with glossy polyurethane coating and garment dyed. Polar fleece liner jacket detachable using Stone Island® tie system.

16a5d26149f248f6bcddcc0f439f8219_sqr.jpg

all that tech

SI not my steez. Good luck to all those who want in. Hopefully I can completely sit out this week.

cargos look aighhttt. I might mess with that bag too if Supreme decides they like me and my card this week :angry:

How does the overtaxing work? Do they re-run the charge or do they just credit back the difference? I bought a grey Le Luxe on restock last week and I have a charge pending for $174.43, but it should be $167.48 based on VA sales tax.

Some decent pieces in the SI collab, but I’m out because retails are always ridiculous.

Hopefully a lookbook piece otherwise I’m sitting another week out.

really considering the tiffany SI coat, prolly gonna be around $800 tho so nevermind.

how much were hoodies last time? Might have to settle with a hoodie and tee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom