Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very novice question here... for those of you who got like 5+ items from a drop, were you able to cart them all manually and then check out? Or did you scoop the most limited item in one order and then place multiple orders for the additional stuff?

I’ve only ever grabbed one piece at a time as I’m not a big Supreme head, but I’m hoping to get both the Tailwinds and Nike x Supreme hat that comes with em when they drop. Will I be able to cop both manually or do I need to have someone grab one while I try for the other?
It depends on how fast you are and how hyped the item is. If its a super hyped piece you should go after that alone. If you have the skillz you may cart another before you checkout but its all a gamble. I can cart two hyped pieces sometimes but its situational.

Bedroom tee and 98s on today.

20190313_123048.jpg

IMG_20190313_123515_732.jpg

Got #404 at BK lol doubt I’ll get anything like the black si hoodie or wolf fleece

285 at Dover Street 6:15PM. SMH. definitely not going, shame that its only week 3 and already risking the L for the season.

Very novice question here... for those of you who got like 5+ items from a drop, were you able to cart them all manually and then check out? Or did you scoop the most limited item in one order and then place multiple orders for the additional stuff?

I’ve only ever grabbed one piece at a time as I’m not a big Supreme head, but I’m hoping to get both the Tailwinds and Nike x Supreme hat that comes with em when they drop. Will I be able to cop both manually or do I need to have someone grab one while I try for the other?

Except for AJ5s, Foams and CDGs, Supreme/Nike sneakers have been sitting a bit online recently, and Tailwinds seem to be getting a lot of hate. So, it may make sense for you to go hat in 1st order, then loop back for Tailwinds 2nd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom