Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should have copped on the restock :sick:

That was the last package that came in out of like 12 and it was the second order I made. I was nervous. At least they aren’t reselling for much so can always get em...

Yeah thankfully not bad to try and get ahold of one.

Had a Leda tee get shipped separate from the rest of my order and noticed that it had been in "Transit" for over a week which is odd since it should only take 2 days max for me to receive. Called UPS and they opened an investigation. Called back a few days later and they said they were going to inform the shipper the results of their investigation and I could contact the shipper the day after for the resolution.

I straight up said, so you're saying my package is lost...

Supreme refunded me today after contacting them via their form.
Sorry to hear they lost one of your packages too. I would've been less mad if my leda tee got lost because creeper tee creeped up to ~$110... But yeah UPS buggin man. This ish better appear at my doorstep one day. Supreme actually refunded faster than I expected tbh.

not sure if posted already, but this is crazy...

It’s ironic that supreme stole the box logo from the original artist, got sued by her and beat the case.

Now, they sue another company who’s counterfeiting them and lost the case.

Must be why they taxing us. Recoup them court costs.

Had a Leda tee get shipped separate from the rest of my order and noticed that it had been in "Transit" for over a week which is odd since it should only take 2 days max for me to receive. Called UPS and they opened an investigation. Called back a few days later and they said they were going to inform the shipper the results of their investigation and I could contact the shipper the day after for the resolution.

I straight up said, so you're saying my package is lost...

Supreme refunded me today after contacting them via their form.
Ups usps and fedex have been garbage recently.

Than again when are they not

Man Supreme keychains usually suck quality wise but I keep buying them lol.
This is what my latest one looks like now lol
20190320_081430.jpg

The best one I owned was the metal tag one and I recently lost it :frown::frown::smh:
ima.jpg

was really hoping people would be fighting over the Arc Tee and the Collab Tee's and the Chair and i could swoop in nicely for a zip pouch hoodie....then i see it has tons of up votes on droplist....really hope it doesn't become hyped. Hoping this callab delivers and people really want it

i got that metal key chain in black... it was my second one i lost the first one when i was drunk... but had it for a few years now and its still holding up really well... the key chains are the accessories i make use of the most especially that gun bottle opener

Supreme sued Married to the mob.. lol which happened to be a joke. Supreme steals so much that by the time they get the cease and desist the market owns the product and they just agree to stop, but the marketing of the item only begins when the consumer has it, they literally run the biggest scheme ever.

Huh? Barbara Kruger did not sue Supreme.

Where’s your proof that she didn’t?

Because i can Run to my local law library to prove that she did. Only reason i even Found this out was i was Doing a project on intellectual property and how it affects design/branding/tech firms

It says it in that very article, she said, you can’t own a font. So she never sued

Who told you you can’t own a font? Typography is all about designing, owning, and licensing said fonts. Type in fonts for sale in google right now. It’s the owner that’s selling it

U did ur project on supreme? How old are you?

I come in peace
My project was on intellectual property and i had To site cases. Had to be related to design, branding or tech.

I’m your age

Most dining tables are about 30 inches high. Chair height is generally 18 inches(from the floor to the seat). Allow 12 inches between the seat of your chair and your tabletop. Leave 7 inches between the chair arm and the bottom or apron of the table.

My project was on intellectual property and i had To site cases. Had to be related to design, branding or tech.

I’m your age
Good to know. Does supreme hold value in their arguments in terms of intellectual property since technically they ripped it from Kruger?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom