Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of you guys are lucky, hope it wont ever happen to you. It’s annoying AF when it happens.

Last edited by a moderator:
No issues, casual user with SX tho.. have sold a few bigger tickets items too.

The real problem with Stockx is that they are accepting things from international sellers... and giving them a regular label.. with no customs or anything. So most of the time the stuff just gets stuck somewhere.

Well Stockx emailed me back and they're gonna give me a full refund for the used motion varsity jacket. I'm still pretty disappointed since I really wanted to keep the jacket.

I've never had problems with Stockx on selling items, and I have flipped a bunch of valuable pairs through them. Just sucks that their guarantee on the condition of their goods is pretty much tarnished in my opinion.

Supreme x Nike Tailwind IV is supposed to drop in February which means it’ll be in the first two weeks. After seeing a sample pair at HQ last year, I’m super excited for this release.

Hoping they have a decent clothing drop accompanying the Tailwinds, I didn’t love the FW18 Nike collab or the trail running SS18 stuff, but I definitely need a new running hat.

Supreme x Nike Tailwind IV is supposed to drop in February which means it’ll be in the first two weeks. After seeing a sample pair at HQ last year, I’m super excited for this release.

Hoping they have a decent clothing drop accompanying the Tailwinds, I didn’t love the FW18 Nike collab or the trail running SS18 stuff, but I definitely need a new running hat.

Tailwind IV :wow: That is a pleasant surprise.

What’s the CW looking like?

Tailwind IV :wow: That is a pleasant surprise.

What’s the CW looking like?

There’s a predominantly red/white pair that had some different materials than were used to. I don’t know for sure but I’m expecting a black pair as well.

Also, shoes were to be ready in February tho I’m realizing that may have been so Supreme could include them in the lookbook so not 100% sure on release date anymore.

B8C82E56-2287-4FFE-A907-2FEB07B12113.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom