Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long has DSM been a spot for supreme? And why do they get stock? Is it co-owned by supreme?

What y’all think ?

I heard A lot of teal n purple talk so it looks like those who want those will cook 4sure

This stuff means nothing. When the EU drops is the first time we will get at least an idea of which will fly first. Black is the no brainer but the others are a crapshoot.

Even then UK likes and US likes are really different. Not to mention when they see the longest sell out people switch to that here thinking it will be the easy cop inadvertently making it harder lol. It’s a strange and annoying cycle.

Even then UK likes and US likes are really different. Not to mention when they see the longest sell out people switch to that here thinking it will be the easy cop inadvertently making it harder lol. It’s a strange and annoying cycle.
Totally agree there but I guess I mean the only true indication of popularity and sellout times for US is the EU drop. The polling only fools us lol.

Got the chair today, it’s actually a pretty decent size

74A7E721-10FE-4475-9A50-97DC43AB4081.jpeg

53B9F2D0-E64A-4D3A-BD53-A0452A60827F.jpeg

ehh last time they said blk bogos would go first and they were like the last color to sell out lol

wait until uk tomorrow
This^ Everyone was too scared to go for it and made it easier for those who wanted to cop and unintentionally made the other colors harder.

Did anyone pick up the Nike hat last week that went along with the sneakers? I see it sitting on the site. Thinking about picking it up, but not sure if it would fit my big head.

OK, happy to report the hat should fit just about any size head above a size 6 3/4.

I'm a 7 1/4 and I easily have 3-4" of extra strap on the back, and could tighten it another 3/4" or so if needed. That's with the hat good and snug. It's really floppy and light. Nice though.

Fit shots:
Screen Shot 2019-03-27 at 5.55.29 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-03-27 at 5.55.17 PM.png

Pack shots w/ & w/o flash:
20190327_174146.jpg
20190327_174121.jpg
20190327_174057.jpg

Last edited:
I remember going to the TNF drop two years ago and they had stock by closing

but been hearing from people and on here the last couple drops they letting people grab doubles

you should know now having a time after 4PM most likely cooked

The conspiracy theorist in me says people are just voting for the colors they least like to throw the scent off lol.

I’m just going for want I want . Yellow fleece or yellow /blue jacket based on price.

Cant wait for mine to come in tmrw.
Did you go after Red because you wanted it more than black or just because it was first on the site? lol

I went after red, i figure i would go all in on the color i really wanted. If i missed, life would go on. Luckily it was a successful cop for me.

people super vote and vote. avoid the most and least popular and go for the middle color

trust me

Just go for what you want. Personally going for purple denali since the photos came out. Not a fan of the arc logo, but that’s purple is flames

I got a spot at 3:15pm in LA, but I'm not going. Don't think it's worth it for me coming from NorCal.

Last TNF drop, I got 11:15am and was able to pick up everything in the Cream/Red colorway.

Still not sure which color I'll be going for, but will trying for a Denali Fleece (maybe black or yellow) and a Mesh Pocket Tee.

Good luck tomorrow!

Black bogos probably sold out last because they produced more of it? Im probably wrong but does supreme produce more of a certain colorway or its all the same?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom