Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This. ESP for the fleece. I’m 5’7 @ 167lb. Medium good? I remember the medium jacket from fw18 tnf collab was huge on me.
I'm probs 5'9 @ 146.2 and I went with a medium in the black fleece last season and it fits me well.

It's a bit boxier and I probably could've settled for a small, but I think medium is comfier and works just fine.

Even then UK likes and US likes are really different. Not to mention when they see the longest sell out people switch to that here thinking it will be the easy cop inadvertently making it harder lol. It’s a strange and annoying cycle.
UK and US likes are not really different. The only time there was a big difference was for the NBA collection. It makes sense because basketball isn't big over there.

Yeah pass on the potee at that price.

Fleece, TNF cap, air freshener and out. Hoping I at least go 2/3

Teal parka and I’m out

Grey tag logo hoodie if I strike out. Still wish the logo was as big as an actual tag tho.

First drop I’m in all season

I heading to supreme for the first time in LA

is there any chance that the fleece and parka will still be available at 130pm #426

Now I’m thinking about going after the Denali instead of the Parka since it’s at a good price, but I think resellers are going to eat it up since it’s at a good price and a easier flip than the parka

Popped my potee cherry this season, sized up to xlarge from large and good job I did it’s so narrow across the shoulders.
Standard tee dimensions vary between colours, don’t know if potees have similar issues. I got a white one.

Still restocking in the UK

716A810E-4154-48B8-8336-313D4D1FA89E.png
D9FDA156-8450-423D-BE92-D9E047F4E9D3.png

Now I’m thinking about going after the Denali instead of the Parka since it’s at a good price, but I think resellers are going to eat it up since it’s at a good price and a easier flip than the parka

Considering the same. Looks like Fleece is high on lists since the retail isn’t terrible.

might just be tag hoodie and out. $78 for the pocket tee is a little much....might be a game time decision for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom