Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missed out all TNF anyone go to DSM please tell me they don’t get TNF lol my girl said she don’t wanna go last minute.

Went with the easy stuff.. denim cap, blk beanie, air freshener. Got hit with captcha today, hope that’s not gonna be the norm again. Site was lagging even on the hat & accessory section, usually just lags in the sections taking the biggest hit.

Biggest L here. Accidentally checked out the regular Supreme Gor-Tex jacket...

Waiting for a reply is I can cancel the order. Dang.

Success.

Checked out teal potee

My lady checked out teal duffel & organizer same cart!

The gods have blessed her swift nimble little fingers.
Originally wanted the teal. I tried to go back after getting the black but couldn’t in time. Hope I can find for less later since teal is a vibrant color that most can’t pull off lol.

Last edited:
Mannnn carted Yellow Med Denali fleece, pressed 'Process Payment' then kicked me out to the cart smh

I had another browser with a Grey Pocket Tee already in cart to go with the Mesh Pocket Tee and they removed the regular pocket tee from the site :smh:

Oh well, money saved |l

contemplated grabbing the tie dye beanie for wifey but I couldn't justify $20 shipping for just that. oh well.

AB4EEE86-2994-4D94-B290-46B066CBCBE0.jpeg

Struck out on black fleece then managed to hit a teal parka. Surprised the processing bar went through fast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom