Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
18FCD917-4FB9-4503-A33B-70A9C7E794E4.png
Sad, sad moments

^ steady watching the site just incase they restock some parkas or fleeces but wont have a chance anyways lol.

BD719199-11A5-4314-A10F-E81C27E2900F.jpeg
Duffle came super quick.

Others boxes are at my parents. Grabbing those tomorrow.

I’m impressed. More backpack than duffle!

damn, pic giving me the ragrets :smh:

how big is it compared to a carry on suitcase?

Did anyone get refunded for this drop?

I got a refund on my credit card. Even though I got confirmation page. Order confirmed email. And charge on my card. What ya think?

My brother did too on a tnf yellow bag. Hes feeling scared even after having initial charge yesterday with confirmation email.

Could just be refunds so they can adjust the tax.

damn, pic giving me the ragrets :smh:

how big is it compared to a carry on suitcase?
It’s around the same size as a LV keepall 45 if not a little bit bigger definitely a decent size for travel. When i get home in a few I’ll fully stretch it out and take some legit pics for reference.

NYC Residents?

Are you getting taxed on clothing items under $110 on supreme?

I thought NYC was exempt for items under $110

I’m still talkinbout taxes!

NYC Residents?

Are you getting taxed on clothing items under $110 on supreme?

I thought NYC was exempt for items under $110

I’m still talkinbout taxes!

You''ll see the tax on the order page, but the email confirmation will be without tax.

And if you do have an email confirmation with tax, the refund for tax should come later once the charge has been finalized.

You''ll see the tax on the order page, but the email confirmation will be without tax.

And if you do have an email confirmation with tax, the refund for tax should come later once the charge has been finalized.

Weird, I get taxed on my email confirmation page. Have to go back to check my CC to see if they issued refunds now.

Weird, I get taxed on my email confirmation page. Have to go back to check my CC to see if they issued refunds now.

I’ve checked all of my emails and the tax is there.. guess I’m part of the $100 t-shirt club..

Smh

I have the same TNF x Supreme denim duffle from a few seasons back which seems like the same one as the duffle that released yesterday. Its big, but not 2-3 weeks worth of clothes big lol

also, I've been getting taxed from supreme for items under $100 since forever.

All the amount including tax thats charged at checkout is usually refunded and then re-charged at a lower amount.

I have the same TNF x Supreme denim duffle from a few seasons back which seems like the same one as the duffle that released yesterday. Its big, but not 2-3 weeks worth of clothes big lol

also, I've been getting taxed from supreme for items under $100 since forever.

YMMV but I’ve gotten 2-3 weeks and a pair of sneaks in this bummy duffle here lol. International travel at that.

Right now it’s just holding plate carriers and holsters

D359087D-7207-45F0-8741-CE411E88D915.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom