Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
xxpizzo xxpizzo man that purp parka is flames, if prices stay steady might just have to pay resell and skip this weeks release...

Maaan i aint even tryna hype it up cause i got it in my posession but fam this color is the one! This **** hits tho bro if you got the funds id deff pull trigger soon

I seen your post earlier. That fleece tough but my answer would be diff id sell it personally. White dont do it for me tho but dont get me wrong fire piece and youll RARELY see it worn when and if you decide to break yours out. Unique piece that color fleece is

7922D144-FA09-4D45-B8C2-F3BE9A7CE4DD.jpeg

9ED774A9-7283-4E90-A92C-6FFB1F062666.jpeg

Purple hands down BEST color of the drop.

You see that size small :smokin:smokin

a SMALL?? good grief

We rocking the thanos parka next instore drop??

But are they, though? I haven't made anything of the, "Dropping very soon" posts.

Maaaan ODB too?

Idk how I’m gonna do it.

Want Cupid, ODB and Ghost Rider

For real.. watch em drop some good accessory and lookbook ish too.

Gets tricky tryin to cop multiple tees when they’re hyped.. and it seems like these are buzzin.

No one posted the rumors of the box logo pieces being discontinued? Swavorski being last one

Yeah
I’m 5 10’ obo 165ish
Got a large, was going to get a medium but I like layers under my tnf mountain parkas so got a large
I heard the xl was all over

How does the large fit you? I'm basically same dimensions but went with medium. I like my jackets more fitted and TNF sizing seems to be all over the place sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom