Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prices ain’t bad.. I’d like that fur but how often am I gonna wear that... prolly just tee for me

Lookin through the lookbook, the only things I really want left are the overdyed hoodie, pinstripe varsity, super soaker, swiss army, pool stick (for my pops), slippers and hot wheels

Only thing I missed on my short list was the redrum jersey
Cherry Rayon and Silk shirts the only thing I'm stressing about.

I kinda want that leather holster, but for $400...nah. I’ll go for a tee even though I have no expectations. If I get it, I get it. If not, I save money.

Broke out my creeper tee for the pixies / weezer show
20190331_173910.jpg

Wore this to vote too
20190402_170215.jpg

Seeing that faux fur under $1k makes me want it, even though I wouldn’t wear it enough to justify $500 :lol:

Overall price list is good imo, hope everyone in here can eat tomorrow. Think I’m in for the MA-1 and a hat.

Glasses aren’t in the thousands but don’t know if I can justify spending 400+ on them. Wanted the vans but not that bad I guess not lol. Might just cook the white tee and keep it movin.

Glasses aren’t in the thousands but don’t know if I can justify spending 400+ on them. Wanted the vans but not that bad I guess not lol. Might just cook the white tee and keep it movin.

You can definitely get vintage JPG frames for less than $200 that look similar.

You can definitely get vintage JPG frames for less than $200 that look similar.
I figured as much....but after looking at listing they are going for soooo much more lol. Think I may be back in on those silver tings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom