Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there stickers with this drop or just Regies?

Nvm don’t think there is.. weak

Last edited:
Never considered witch a box logo t. That’s like saying MJ tee is a box logo t

yeah, if it’s not just the box logo, it’s not a box logo. it’s just a tee with the logo on it

are the photo tees considered bogos?

fr fr i just want an actual no bull**** bogo. my white kaws bogo got orange food coloring on it years ago.

no

Some week 6 tees came. Grabbed size small creeper from a homie for $40 as well.
E9BE834C-587B-4DE7-B284-B6A09FEADB27.jpeg

Wooooow, I cop the tee in black in store in Brooklyn. I walk up the block n dude offers me $250 for it. :wow:. I was hesitant at first, but I couldn't turn down $250 for a $54 tee. I had to give it to him
That’s good bread. But you knew you was gonna flip that the whole time. Lion. :lol:

L on mobile, guess desktop was the way to go this drop? Mobile loaded the tees as Soldout… not really mad hit doubles of TNF and directors chair last couple weeks. Copped the cologne as something to throw in the accessories tubs, and copped the cardinal hoodie because I don't have many that color. Def woudlnt drop resale on the white tee, it was retail or bust.

I still cant get over how low the Ghost Rider tees are going for. An iconic image like that should be more IMO. Not mad but just weird.

The tee is for fanboys. To me as a fan it’s proceless! I’m stilling trying to pay resale for the raglan

Teal Denali is sub $400 on stock x... might be time lol. Been awhile since I owned a Denali, typically am a large but thinking a medium would probably be fine...
Saw some reviews on youtube. The Denali seems to run small? I think TTS is the way to go for the Denali.

pretty confident I hit order submit for white JPG in medium before the supposed sellout time according to Sup community

¯\_(ツ)_/¯™

The tee is for fanboys. To me as a fan it’s proceless! I’m stilling trying to pay resale for the raglan
yeah that may be but for a Small only going for a few more bucks than a L has my head spinning. Im glad I got a few of em but its just crazy how hypebeasts can rank a reg supreme tee to go in the multi hundos and an iconic one such as this for less than 100....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom