Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damb I gotta look into them. They’re cold bruh

I live In these! Got them in raven (black), bronze (pictured) and grey. Either cargos or selvedge Denim.

They got 2% stretch so they’re comfy as it is durable

What’s the ticket on them? Looking for black and gotta see grey

BF24814E-2545-4BA4-B8EF-414EDD8F8C68.jpeg
2AF42DD8-923F-4D54-B853-9E003BA802C4.jpeg
What’s the ticket on them? Looking for black and gotta see grey

$150

Here’s black n grey

Yeah them pants pretty cold, nout to cop a pair. Sizing is kinda weird though

If you’re buying size down if your skinny or average build. Athletic build (muscular thighs&calves) buy TTS. They fit loose in the waist. Measurements are available on the website.

Whenever i used My American Express i get Card declines on drop day. If i use regular Bank of America debit everything is smooth.

I personally prefer debit, makes me think about if i really Want what I’m buying, but with Credit you Stevie wonder at checked out. I cant See 6hunna on this faux fur
upload_2019-4-12_9-46-47.gif

I used my amex once and was successful, ever since then its been declines. My capone has been working recently

seems like supreme just bans certain cards. who knows why

I know Amex processing fees are high hence most small business don’t accept. Any card with an annual fee falls under high processing. Supreme probably wants no parts and declines.

I know Amex processing fees are high hence most small business don’t accept. Any card with an annual fee falls under high processing. Supreme probably wants no parts and declines.

Im not talking about that. certain cards, based on their history on the site and other reason I dont know just get blacklisted. idk what triggers it. Like one of my cards has had "successful" orders past 3 weeks and they're all ghost charges with the automatic reversal. I've used it a lot in the past couple years with no issues. my debit currently has no issues

I might be wrong, but I don't think credit card companies charge a fee based on the type of card being used i.e. no fee Visa vs $500 annual fee Visa. They come up with an agreement with the merchant and the merchant decides if they want to take that card or not.

If Supreme didn't take AMEX, then they'd probably state that upfront like a lot of other merchants. Or if they don't take it, then it wouldn't be a valid entry on the payment page.

yeah, they definitely pick people/ cards and just block them. i got nothing but declines for a full season a couple years ago.

Anyone have luck getting through the warehouse number in First Post? Best time to call? Getting generic reply through email. Phone answers just with a message to send email.
Thanks in advance

.jpeg Buy One Get One getting delivered Tuesday. :smile:

Anyone else hearing rumors the Swarovski box Logo gonna be dropping in two weeks?
I read it on the internet so it has to be true...

That’s funny, i heard Another Lacoste supreme collab around the same time.

Thats even more funny because I heard Blueberry coollab is comin in the next few weaks....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom