Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No loose gauge beanie...
Hoodies are BAD. only thing good are the Rayon shirts that no one rocks on here so I should be good.
Fronts and Fruits tee for me week 1 and some bags.

Gonna be a sad day when you see the first Band Aid being worn on the street without a cut/wound. SAD day.

Anyone can confirm this is in fact Guatmalan textile? Im so sure it is, but I could be wrong.

Definitely a cop, since my parents are from there and I do enjoy their típico clothing.
Screen Shot 2019-02-18 at 8.16.15 AM.png

No loose gauge beanie...
Hoodies are BAD. only thing good are the Rayon shirts that no one rocks on here so I should be good.
Fronts and Fruits tee for me week 1 and some bags.

Gonna be a sad day when you see the first Band Aid being worn on the street without a cut/wound. SAD day.
Everyone gonna be looking like Nelly circa 2002

There is some decent pieces here and there, but honestly a little disappointed especially that it's their 25th Anniversary.

I hoping the collaborations will be much better...

Anyway, I guess they removed the Swarovski Box Logo Hoodie from the preview? It was up when the preview leaked last month. I think they are doing a whole collection with that later on. One of the main things I was interested in.

Not feeling much of the clothes at all

C Walken tee, maybe uzi hoodie.

Need alot of the accessories.

Prob the worst lookbook to date

May not even go instore Week 1

i've been one of those old washed dudes whos kinda been saying that since 09. i think im at the point where im accepting that its not supreme, it's me that's changing. there's a reall good meme that grailed put describing: old supreme heads who go for "lowkey pieces" vs hype kids who just go for box logos
It’s not you. The designs have gotten lazy

Reactions: JPS
Prolly go for the walken and knot t. That’s about all I really saw other than accessories.

Couple hoodies and maybe a shirt or 2

Palace slowly creeping up past my Preme love

Last edited:
This season is looking meh af, sans the accessories.

Nothing really standing out to me clothing wise except the King of New York tee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom