Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning y'all, let's cop some whips :pimp:

I'm Ready Spongebob GIF USE.gif

Gonna search eBay and grailed for dem hot wheels :lol:

Team manual has no chance right

Hahaha. Bro they grow up super fast. My daughter is 8months and talking slightly. I legit keep feeling like I just brought her home from the maternity ward.

Some advise: Baby clothes are extremely cheap! (designer too). Jane & jack are going into bankruptcy so major sale is happening now; stock up. Get clothes n diapers in future sizes & buy those (diapers) in bulk along with wipes.

You’ll still be able to cop everything you want if you have a budget set aside just for the baby.

Congrats again!

thanks for the tips. my buying sneaker days are coming to a slow stop and if I can get myself down to holiday 11s only I can just build up my kids collection lol. I already have 7 pairs of baby lebrons and jordans ready to go.

I just ordered another blessed DVD and the processing bar with no captcha took about 10 sec. Too long I guess.

thanks for the tips. my buying sneaker days are coming to a slow stop and if I can get myself down to holiday 11s only I can just build up my kids collection lol. I already have 7 pairs of baby lebrons and jordans ready to go.
I get way more enjoyment out of buying my son a pair of shoes now instead of me , funny how things change when you a dad...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom