Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like my JPG bomber was returned to sender. They left a notice but I wasn't able to go get it as I'm not home. What can I do? I called the warehouse number on the first page but it says to go to Supreme's site and use the contact form. Has anyone else had this happen? I've had them leave North Face jackets on my front door so why wouldn't they leave this? New policy?

It looks like my JPG bomber was returned to sender. They left a notice but I wasn't able to go get it as I'm not home. What can I do? I called the warehouse number on the first page but it says to go to Supreme's site and use the contact form. Has anyone else had this happen? I've had them leave North Face jackets on my front door so why wouldn't they leave this? New policy?
how many delivery attempts?

One attempt. Monday or Tuesday. They left a notice. They usually dump it in front of my house. The JPG tee was there.

yes. if it aint slub jersey its usually the same trash quality: potee, graphtee, cut n sew t, ice t, mr t

dont let the price fool u into think these are quality garments. we are paying for the brand
Thanks. I'm about done with thier basic tees. I like the graphics but they don't seem to hold thier shape or start piling.

Worth it to cop Blessed DVD just to get your autofill done?
:lol: I needed it cause one day I was looking around my room for it and found out it got bent. Had to use a different card and details though. Fresh one coming to me.

One attempt. Monday or Tuesday. They left a notice. They usually dump it in front of my house. The JPG tee was there.

Friendly reminder: really need to login on UPS My Choice to chose track progress notification and special instruction each every time. Supreme wants everything sent back for any minor reason. I just had a package go back cause the warehouse left off the building number on street address. Can call UPS see if can redeliver.

Customer Service will read and reply to email. Your situation different from mine cause no real error. Prob get a credit tied to your email and not getting a resend. But be direct, polite and professional in your email. See what happens.

Good Luck.

SpitefulElaborateDiplodocus-max-1mb.gif

Thanks. I'm about done with thier basic tees. I like the graphics but they don't seem to hold thier shape or start piling.
yup and not to mention the print they use for graphics has gone down in quality. they're truly becoming nike level of QC.

that Carlyle clout

bought a hot wheel for 75 before it reach 110. these will probably go up during the holiday for hypebeast christmas kids

For those that picked up the Supreme Stone Island tees, would you recommend to go TTS?

Last edited by a moderator:
How many weeks are left in this season?
Interested in the slipknot tee.
They have a new album out August 9th so I imagine the collabo will try and be as close to that date as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom