Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
like they did the BK box logo that monday

that was fire cant lie still got 2 DS

E838B31F-61AE-4299-B27E-B7EA4C962C37.jpeg

BK box logo was never planned to drop online, like every store opening box logo. thought they only go it cause the store was a mess?

who knows but i think you right. i had a early # that day so i got out of NY early and back in philly by like 2pm

either way that monday not many was expecting a box logo on the site at 11am which to me made it a surprise which went to charity which is awesome

yes this collab is planned for thursday but hey i wouldn't mind any curveballs thrown come thursday

What we doing nothing yet imma do in store to find out they dropping a supreme t shirt that looks like it came out of the gap in the 90s

I was napping, I NEVER NAP

same thing happened when the red octobers released, I was napping

I NVR NAP, ITS NVR MEANT TO B FOR ME
Don't even bring up RO fam, one of the reasons I gave up on sneakers for a while. Imagine me crying back then and now everything is raffles and bots smh

I was up for the RO’s but didn’t have alerts on ironically lol still have Solar 2’s so I was never too salty.

I’m going to assume Supreme hasn’t shown the collection because they’re fixing the servers for in store entry and online Thursday...

see im opposite

i hit RO that sunday afternoon (still have, will never sell) BUT failed big time on solars/Plats cause i was at a damn drake/lil wayne concert in camden, NJ that night smh lol still remember getting the alert trying and losing connection due to ****ty service.. oh well

Love my Solars. Never got with the all red hype and red octobers.

Some people are saying there is a 25th Anniversary drop, some say there isn't.

We have until Weds to see if they do. But honestly, it would be kinda weird if they didn't drop something special imo.

Same goes for the Swarovski collaboration, people are saying its part of the 25th Anniversary, others are saying it isn't.

It would be cool if the drop a new tee and re-retro a tee with a 25th crest like back in '14.

Since there's a Yeezy conversation here,

I was able to get RO's when they dropped. I also own the Plat's, which I traded my Paranorman Foams for, (I wanted the Solars so bad - still do actually). A couple of years ago, I traded my RO's for Fragment 1's + cash and I felt bittersweet about it at the time, but honestly I'm kinda glad I did. The Fragment 1's are such a nice shoe (and I believe the first 'Remastered' shoe that released) and I know they will last A LOT longer than the air bubble on the RO's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom