Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i get where you're coming from, but if the retail is $400+ ... that resell is gonna be at least $800, sounds like a good opportunity to make some flips this week if you can cop.

this seems like the move to me cuz can you really see yourself wearing a sparkly box logo long term? maybe i'm an old, but a regular box logo is timeless.

How dope would it be if they put the crystals on top of an actual box logo print, so that when the crystals do fall off, you're still left with a BOGO.
That would justify a $400 and $600 retail
I thought it has regular bogo down there, isn’t it? I legit think if you pull the thing of you will get the og bogo too lol.

A9C0FF20-1AA6-4A99-9F79-AA9BB9784AE7.png
Here it is. ***k me. Game over lol.
Ps.Still better than Dsm.

Your place in line is #735. Please show up to Supreme, 152 Grand St. in Brooklyn on Thursday, April 25th at 4:15PM with a valid ID and the credit card you used to register. Failure to show up will result in removal from future sign-up lists.

nah if you look closely, its just the crystals on it. If they fall off, you're left with a plain hoodie or tee lol

God forbid there’s a psycho running around with a butter knife scraping swogos off unexpecting wearers chests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom