Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A good bot is like 4k after fees.

Well damn. There’s levels to the bot game.

upload_2019-4-26_9-8-38.gif

I’m glad i copped Pouch. Only thing is deciding if i want To keep red or camo and gift the one i dont Keep to relative

anyone got inhand pics of the tote backpack? much appreciated

Here’s my pic with comparison. The utility pouch is on the bottom. The utility is very thin, but you can definitely fit your phone in there plus an ID or a few CC. But not enough for phone + wallet

916CB052-7476-479A-B78C-31879644093B.jpeg 87E57417-9029-4E0E-9215-296D13EE88E2.jpeg A10F2971-93C9-424B-8D04-43613E01BFBA.jpeg

so the cool thing about the tote is that if you don't wanna use it as a backpack, the straps unbuckle at the bottom and on the top, theres a velcro secret compartment that you can tuck the straps in so it becomes just a straight up tote bag

Last edited:
Here’s my pic with comparison. The utility pouch is on the bottom. The utility is very thin, but you can definitely fit your phone in there plus an ID or a few CC. But not enough for phone + wallet

916CB052-7476-479A-B78C-31879644093B.jpeg 87E57417-9029-4E0E-9215-296D13EE88E2.jpeg A10F2971-93C9-424B-8D04-43613E01BFBA.jpeg

so the cool thing about the tote is that if you don't wanna use it as a backpack, the straps unbuckle at the bottom and on the top, theres a velcro secret compartment that you can tuck the straps in so it becomes just a straight up tote bag

After I scooped the camo yesterday, I was getting a little buyers remorse after realizing it’s only 18L capacity, but these pics have me excited again. Is that a laptop pocket there on the back?

After I scooped the camo yesterday, I was getting a little buyers remorse after realizing it’s only 18L capacity, but these pics have me excited again. Is that a laptop pocket there on the back?

nah the back is for you to tuck the bookbag straps in if you don't wanna wear it as such. But you can probably fit a laptop in there, it has a velcro closure. Inside the tote bag, there are no additional pockets or anything. And just another small zippered pocket in the front.

nah the back is for you to tuck the bookbag straps in if you don't wanna wear it as such. But you can probably fit a laptop in there, it has a velcro closure. Inside the tote bag, there are no additional pockets or anything. And just another small zippered pocket in the front.
I has excite now. Thanks dad

Copped utility specifically for PI trip. Idk if I wanna bring a $900 Prada fanny pack as my daily carry and also don’t mind if I drop the utility in the ocean by accident
Yeah Prada in the Philippine seas would be terrible, a splash of salt water will destroy that thing. I'm actually looking to cop my first
Prada nylon side bag, might hit the outlets in Florence this summer.

Couldnt have asked for a better pic. Copped. Thanks.

I mentioned this yesterday but probably got washed out by all the bogo comments. They allowed you to buy every colorway of the utility pouch in-store and I overheard the employees saying the totebag too but I only needed 1 totebag for the broski. I grabbed a black and camo utility. Only qualm with them is the thin flimsy strap.

I mentioned this yesterday but probably got washed out by all the bogo comments. They allowed you to buy every colorway of the utility pouch in-store and I overheard the employees saying the totebag too but I only needed 1 totebag for the broski. I grabbed a black and camo utility. Only qualm with them is the thin flimsy strap.

I’m changing out the strap and going for a carabiner for easy belt loop or backpack attachment. I might Also get my friend to sew belt loops on the back so it can go on a belt.

I’m Batman

No, you’re going to pay retail. So am i
I hope people do panic sale so we can cop for retail or atleast close to it.

Looks small but glad I copped. Will go to wifey anyways like ALL my bags.

Should have copped one for the beach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom