Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADB9951D-FBEA-4887-9FE6-5A593C949C93.gif

TNF tee looks nice :blush:

:lol:

Not a fan of jeff koons work really so thats a pass. The northface x flag is super meh to me...so pass.
Just want the overdyed hoodie to drop from the lookbook as of now and waiting on other collabs

I got a shipping email on an order I never got order confirmation for, and a order confirmation on an item i have yet to get shipping on. Gotta love supreme :smile:

Put a bid on orange Ghost Rider. What are the odds we get one more surprise collab or surprise pieces before the season ends? Season has been kind of dull

Put a bid on orange Ghost Rider. What are the odds we get one more surprise collab or surprise pieces before the season ends? Season has been kind of dull

I think the rest of the way should be collabs right? This dude sandman said they got like 10 weeks left so imagine a hat trick or two... I didn’t even know it was that many left

I think the rest of the way should be collabs right? This dude sandman said they got like 10 weeks left so imagine a hat trick or two... I didn’t even know it was that many left

We need an apparel Nike collab. Was not feeling the tailwind drop. Picked up Volts though

I got order confirmation on Thursday for black tote backpack (separate order from my swogo), but I just noticed that the charge on my card was dropped and I haven't gotten shipping confirmation yet :frown:

Anyone's tote backpack ship? I see a label created for mine but that's it.

I got order confirmation on Thursday for black tote backpack (separate order from my swogo), but I just noticed that the charge on my card was dropped and I haven't gotten shipping confirmation yet :frown:

Anyone's tote backpack ship? I see a label created for mine but that's it.

Mine shipped Friday. Arriving today or tomm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom