Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
same. i wanted it when the lookbook came out. i had it in cart today and decided to pass...i should have clicked checkout :smh:

That yellow was tempting, i don’t think the StockX price will be too bad later on. Tell wifey it can be your other bday gift :lol:

Have yet to buy anything this season but I bought another og s logo

Have it chilling in the warehouse in jp, just waiting to see if i find some more stuff before shipping it to myself at home

Hey guys question here...for the people that purchased a 25th anniversary crystal tee in store or online, did they charge tax? Just trying to figure out a good price to pay for resale.

Damn

Got busy at work and wasn’t able to cop the black varsity. Hope prices set at like $250 and I’ll do it. It’s like $290 for an xl right now :smh:

Breh I just remembered I have that tan denim varsity jacket from last year. Anybody need?

In store, yes. Online depends on where you live, I think.
Correct I get hit with tax online. I know some don’t. Thats why I asked the question. Just was wondering if in store was the same. Not sure why some get bent out of shape lol anyhow thanks for the response. Appreciate it. I will submit an offer. Hopefully I acquire one of these shirts before they go up to high.

Bought my first hype box from sole steals. These are what I got.
292FBB35-2872-4142-B865-83DFBDB8D8B5.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom