Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
0A20EEBB-E019-40D3-9007-893381EB57B5.png
Just need a white tee, size small.

Finally. Wonder what other colors w’re getting for tee. Need something in red but camo looks nice.

Finally!!! ODB is F’n Awsome!

white or black tee is all I need.

grey for the culture?

If I can’t get black or white, then yes, for the culture.

. . . on a side note, speaking for west coasters, ODB is probably the most beloved of all IMO . . . same for you on the other side and in NY?

Last edited:
Shanghai is wild I was just there last week, wish i knew about this store when i was there then again "normal" internet is mostly blocked so yeah. Saw the most epic bootlegs, OW yeezys, OW m2k teknos (not gonna lie theyre onto something lol)

Aside from the bootleg, how was the city itself? Food, city vibe, etc?

. . . on a side note, speaking for west coasters, ODB is probably the most beloved of all IMO . . . same for you on the other side and in NY?

In terms of Wu members? Choosing is like having to choose your favorite kids. If I had to say I’m more of a Chef guy but big baby Jesus has always been appreciated. I remember walking around Lefrak city with my older cousin and he was bumping Return to the 36 on his Walkman. I have so many memories with Wu albums. Love how much Jebbia honors their legacy

In terms of Wu members? Choosing is like having to choose your favorite kids. If I had to say I’m more of a Chef guy but big baby Jesus has always been appreciated. I remember walking around Lefrak city with my older cousin and he was bumping Return to the 36 on his Walkman. I have so many memories with Wu albums. Love how much Jebbia honors their legacy
M-E-T-H-O-D MAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom