Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grey Riders tee. Funny we're talking about how Grailed is a s***show but I grabbed a Small Riders for under retail.
There are some good deals to be had just like ebay, you just got to be careful. Just as long as you CYA and know what a legit item looks like you should be good.

People really must need money on Sx. Just won a bid for a gold TNF borealis backpack for $150. Keep the bargains coming. my credit card and my wife are going to hate me.

whats everyone's favorite tee from this season that they have actually worn?

Mine's the Persistence Camo tee.
Worn Cupid tee a couple times and black mesh logo pocket tee gets worn pretty often casually. I really like the feel of the pocket tee even though I’ve read many complaints of it feeling thin I personally like it

Worn Cupid tee a couple times and black mesh logo pocket tee gets worn pretty often casually. I really like the feel of the pocket tee even though I’ve read many complaints of it feeling thin I personally like it
I complained about it at first but then realized that its thin for Summer weather. I've actually worn mine a few times already.

So after further thought i just don’t think the light blue know yourself is the color that would best for me. Anyone want it for cost + shipping (size large)?

I've only worn orange Ghost Rider tee to see Endgame. Everything else staying one ice until we get above 70 weather in Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom