Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Copped both colors cuz it was my fav item of the season. Wearing them a little more casual though...

supremess19polosweaterblack.png
Clean... I didn't even cop and now resell is $100+. Our 2 year anniversary was this past weekend and I decided to get something nice for my wife.

Any supreme branding on the sweatshirts? Im in for both purple jacket and sweater if so

looks to be only the side tab label from supreme unless it has a back graphic (which I doubt)

edit: my mistake, I read your posts as “sweater” and not sweatshirt...

nike collab looking meh

want a supreme bucket hat...but not sure about fit can anyone vouch for team big head fitting in the buckets? I am a 7 1/2 to 7 3/4 hat size. My older supreme camps barely hold on my head :lol: new camo one is ever so slightly bigger.
Team big head here also. I own the bucket hat from their NYY collab and u can def fit if they have two sizes. I think it’s S/M or M/L as the choices? Obviously go for M/L

Actually really loving this collab this time around. Last one was so bleh

Travis hoodie #1 for me i think

nike collab looking meh

want a supreme bucket hat...but not sure about fit can anyone vouch for team big head fitting in the buckets? I am a 7 1/2 to 7 3/4 hat size. My older supreme camps barely hold on my head :lol: new camo one is ever so slightly bigger.

i have a big head

I bought that remington bucket many years ago in the larger size.

hated how it fit and never bought a supreme bucket again.

im a 7 1/2 - 5/8 fitted if it matters

That Nike collaboration looking like it came straight from Chinatown in 1994
That’s prob what they’re aiming for haha. For the FW18 collection weren’t they aiming for the flea market after market look?

I like the white sweater but will most likely pass.

That Nike collaboration looking like it came straight from Chinatown in 1994

That’s kinda the point. Same with their last collab. Both inspired by the 90’s fake flea market Nike gear.

With that said, I love both collabs. Definitely going for the black/green or silver jawn. :smokin

That’s kinda the point. Same with their last collab. Both inspired by the 90’s fake flea market Nike gear.

With that said, I love both collabs. Definitely going for the black/green or silver jawn. :smokin

Wa size you need so I can buy it all up.. lol

Jk

You can keep that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom