Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You sure its not auto correcting as your ordering? lol
If everything is slightly different and your paying with a different card then idk bruh. Id try a bunch of variations if I was you but depends if its that serious to you or not. Good luck

in this case i was on mobile for the GITD flashlight and went on my laptop for the red one. i wanted the red one to put in the display case that the 3310ELS came in.

the last time i double copped was the hand warmers and the hammocks. worked fine then, seems like tody was buggy.

The non Supreme version is half the price.. :lol:

A23AC120-9A68-4035-8E56-E925F638E71E.jpeg

89AFC865-5FAE-41F8-A1E0-41BD723DABA3.gif

That's actually why I passed on it lol. I looked it up right before the drop, added the Supreme one, saw the $64 total, immediately closed the browser.

in this case i was on mobile for the GITD flashlight and went on my laptop for the red one. i wanted the red one to put in the display case that the 3310ELS came in.

the last time i double copped was the hand warmers and the hammocks. worked fine then, seems like tody was buggy.
If you've done it before just use the same info. I'm guessing the item was OOS and thats why it didnt work this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom