Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The jacket runs true to size and quality is on point. Everything is embroidered. As far as thickness it's a good fall jacket maybe winter jacket if you layer up. Definitely worth it imo... also the hoodie is detachable
20190525_031910.jpg

20190525_031948.jpg

My grey Cupid shirt I sold on stockx failed verification due to a mark on the shirt. Pretty impressive considering the shirt was still sealed in bag. Guess that’s a sign I should have worn it from the get go.

purple jacket actually looks good in that pick.

That scriipt hoodie steal though...thats a win

Still waiting on the overdyed hoodie from the look book. I love all the colors honestly but leaning toward the cream/natural

dbaa0d22f37e4ea1ac06c68250009af7_sqr.jpg
That’s the Tag logo, not Script. Still a good deal, though!

The jacket runs true to size and quality is on point. Everything is embroidered. As far as thickness it's a good fall jacket maybe winter jacket if you layer up. Definitely worth it imo... also the hoodie is detachable
20190525_031910.jpg

20190525_031948.jpg

Fire. What’s the sz of the jacket and your height? I’m 5’7 and I’m tryna figure out if I’m gonna swim in a M. Usually M Preme outer wear is a perfect fit on me compared to S

5"7 and I wear a medium... Sleeves and length of the coat runs perfect...the jacket in general is roomy but that's cuz it's the style of the coat...

It hasn’t been the strongest season, but most of the stuff (even accessories) have been fairly attainable. More stock or less interest? Maybe both, since most of it sells for close to retail aftermarket.

It’s been wack this season. All I care about for now is the espresso maker, the short sleeve polos, and a few odb pieces.....curious about the rumored air max 95s tho

Anyone else find the Persistence of Memory Tee running big?
I got a navy in size Medium and after putting it in the dryer the width is close to 22". Starting to think I got a size large with medium tag.
Usually the tee fits perfect after throwing it in the dryer once, and ends up at around 20-21" width with the other mediums I have.

I think supreme change all the sizing on tees and sweats

XL use to fit me perfect now I’m swimming in one
And the New Larges fit like the old XL’s just a tad slim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom