Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
25 posts since drop..

Either we really busy or Supreme really bricking hard.

It’s crazy cuz I have a lot of accessories that I have for my personal collection. Today I valued them and the prices are not going up.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

25 posts since drop..

Either we really busy or Supreme really bricking hard.

giphy.gif

I def lost a lot of interest in Supreme. I still rock it any time I step out, still drop bread and chrck the drop every week. But when I miss I don’t get too disappointed or go to pay resale. I think this past 1.5 years or so of Ls on anything with a little bit of hype have put me in my place.

Regardless, spent a little money these past two weeks.

Copped the red flashlight and black/white striped nike hoodie last week. Also got the washed button down in black, really digging the fit/feel. Was feeling bare with no Preme when it was time to dress up a little lol.

Grabbed a teal Champion tee and a camo athletic label today.

2 straight weeks of getting exactly what I wanted got me in the thread again

Interestingly, the jackets aren't pre-loading on NDC. Wonder if/why they didn't get them....

Gonna try for the white sweater, but hold out no expectations of actually getting it.

Surprised stuff flew off NDC as fast as it did... was debating if I needed the brown/beige hoodie and by the time I said yes, was already gone.

Smh at Nike for giving me a payment error on the sweater tho :smh:

Yeah 10 on the dot it made me re log in then payment errors. Travis drop all over again and the useless app never even loaded sizes. Took the L on browser

Does anybody here have the rugby top? Is it pretty close to like a hoody or a bit thinner and kind of like a hooded long sleeve shirt? Also is the sizing close to their hoodies? Wondering since its gonna be getting real hot real soon. Just picked one up off Nike.

Forgot to report here but yeah that NDC drop was BASURA. Had entries for white and purple crews, and a purple shoulder bag. Nothing but Ls. Wish I woke up for the supreme drop lol.

Nothing but payment errors on everything i tried for

Im assuming NIKE didnt have enough to go around

Got the black/silver woven pants on NDC desktop. Was on vacation and missed initial drop but this was only thing I wanted so I’m stoked :pimp: Tried for purple crew as well on mobile got payment error.

Wally release reminded me I reupped on a pair of purples a couple weeks ago. Got the first pair a little after release four years ago (bottom), new pair was lightly worn for almost exactly what retail + tax was in 2015. Just sold the old beat up pair, uppers were ok but the sole was cooked and I didn't want to go thru the trouble of finding a cobbler.

upload_2019-5-31_15-16-40.png

Flashlight is bigger than I expected. Wish I woulda went glow first.. red restocked all week, and basically sells for retail or under.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom