Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
STUPID LATE DROP...

3/4 things... my bot is acting up... went manual...

keyhain... 20L bag... 5L bAG...

I STILL CANT COP MULTIPLE ITEMS... STARTING TO THINK MY IP ADDRESS IS THE PROBLEM.

Just bought the 5L and 20L red Sealine bags. I could use more waterproof bags. Passed on the SS. I'm going to see if a friend can get it since she works for Hasbro. If not no loss. On to next week.

Super soak dat ho.
FE649841-8B80-4A32-AD56-A613DD70A05B.jpeg

STUPID LATE DROP...

3/4 things... my bot is acting up... went manual...

keyhain... 20L bag... 5L bAG...

SPOILER="STILL TIGHT"

I STILL CANT COP MULTIPLE ITEMS... STARTING TO THINK MY IP ADDRESS IS THE PROBLEM./SPOILER

Maybe your bot is the problem :nerd:

Last edited:
Geeeze. It be like that sometimes but I feel you. Im sure the SS will be close to retail for a bit if you dont mind copping resale.
I've been trying to hold off on resale as much as I can :/.
I'm not even that mad about the SS, more so about the shorts and jacket because in a size small all the prices are through the roof.

lol that is very true

but some i do use.. shout out to the wiffle ball bat :smokin

most of the accessories are just chilling though for sure

I'll use the clear waterproof bag at Nascar races. It'll hold my scanner, headphones, food, ponchos, phone charger, food, all sortsa stuff.

As for the SS keychain... yeah, that's just for show :lol:

I'm not even that mad about the SS, more so about the shorts and jacket because in a size small all the prices are through the roof.

Can't imagine being a size small and trying to buy this brand's apparel :stoneface: . It's hard enough for me buying L & XL

I see. Yeah sz small is always THE hardest sz to cop especially when there is any kind of hype with it. Thought the lag would help manuel cookers but for me made me think I took an L already lol.

Can't imagine being a size small and trying to buy this brand's apparel :stoneface: . It's hard enough for me buying L & XL
I see. Yeah sz small is always THE hardest sz to cop especially when there is any kind of hype with it. Thought the lag would help manuel cookers but for me made me think I took an L already lol.
Exactly fellas, it's ridiculous.

Sometimes I'll try and settle for a medium but honestly it doesn't fit me right/the way I want it too. So ultimately I really haven't been able to cop a lot of things to rock this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom