Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried for white jersey, with supreme ruining the sizing on the best jerseys out there, i would need a small. Should have seen the L coming. Would love to match my bike.
D9ibjg0XsAEyQYk.jpg

:nthat:
Dura-Ace component set?

looks like it. nice bike

kinda miss my road bike. had a carbon BMC pro machine with full SRAM Red. got that thing for a steal and sold it years later for more than i paid for it :lol:

Wow, now THAT was a sweet ride. Raf riding round the Bay looking like a bearded Tejay van Garderen :lol:

I still roll around on a Cannondale CAAD 8 aluminum from '06, but I don't get out as often as I'd like

Wow, soaker nearly retail on stock. Got a card decline, then it wouldn’t let me back to cart. Grabbed keychain and bandana after clearing history. Didn’t really need the full size anyway, keychain looks cool.

UPSMyChoice showing tracking for the mini squirt. I wish I was able to have both in cart. Gonna wait a couple days and try to pick up the big squirt. Shouldn’t be too bad with resale.

Wow, now THAT was a sweet ride. Raf riding round the Bay looking like a bearded Tejay van Garderen :lol:

I still roll around on a Cannondale CAAD 8 aluminum from '06, but I don't get out as often as I'd like

:lol:

like i said, i got it for a steal, $1500 shipped. only reason i got it. all cause some rich dude was selling it cause it had a scratch on it lol

only pic i can find of it
BC3E053B-4F57-4E26-823E-9480D03CB16A.jpeg

The cycling jersey is hard

Anyone know if it fit regularly

Or does it run small af

I looked up measurements and it fits relaxed, meaning that it fits like a regular shirt. I think thats what scared so many people off from it.

Also got shipping for cycling jersey on UPS, cant wait to rock it. It's actually one of the best pieces this season

Just need navy from fw14 and mint from ss15 to complete the set of og s logos

Although I’ll be missing white but I’m okay with that

If anyone sees any, let me know

:smile:

:lol:

like i said, i got it for a steal, $1500 shipped. only reason i got it. all cause some rich dude was selling it cause it had a scratch on it lol

only pic i can find of it
BC3E053B-4F57-4E26-823E-9480D03CB16A.jpeg

:wow:
I can't believe you paid less for that bike than I paid for mine :stoneface:

Yes. 2017 Tarmac with full dura ace 9100 set.

Upgraded the BB to a ceramic speed bb30 24mm and through on the ceramic speed OSPW for good measure. Also put sworks aerofly II bars on.

I am going to assume once people realize its weird to wear cycling jerseys in public as a fashion statement, prices will fall.

:nthat: -- and I was hoping the same regarding the jerseys, but after realizing they're relaxed fit and not traditional cycling jersey fit I think more people will wear them for style than I was originally expecting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom