Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
UK drop I’m assuming? 30 seconds with no site lag is solid time to cop formula crew. Tempted.

massive lags for me, also website wouldn't load as 'view all' until i refreshed 4 or 5 times, so if someone was after formula crew had to find it using the main page

KONY in black and creeper in red first tees to sell out, patchwork quite popular too but easy to kop, even in 2nd cart

bags in ice colour more popular than all other cws, all accessories sitting

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    594.2 KB · Views: 35
Such a laggy site today … i was thrown back to the start page everytime i hit the "show all" Button. Never ecperienced this before.

I really wish I liked any of the tees this drop cuz I want one in camo. MIGHT do Middle Finger in camo.
Anyone figure out what the Knot tee means??

I really wish I liked any of the tees this drop cuz I want one in camo. MIGHT do Middle Finger in camo.
Anyone figure out what the Knot tee means??

Knots tee - purple snake in middle is shaped like an “S” and several other snakes line the edges. Man in the middle has horns as noted by the two red “strings” sticking out of his head and meets the two snake heads at the top. The knots/strings just distract that there’s a 8 snakes total on the graphic.

Snakes look like the figure 8...

Anyway. The knots tee alludes to snake/python worship, some cultures revere snakes as a sign of wisdom. The man on the tee could be up for debate as who it could be but most gods tend to have horns with human faces.

Can’t decide what color KONY tee to go for. 1st instinct was black but the green and light blue look nice to me as well. 1st drop jitters in effect. Hope stock is high and pookie is on so we can cook

Can’t decide what color KONY tee to go for. 1st instinct was black but the green and light blue look nice to me as well. 1st drop jitters in effect. Hope stock is high and pookie is on so we can cook
If I do end up going for a KONY, it'll be the light blue

Hope I get to attempt...ill be in clinic so I may have to run out of my room for a second lol

Black Deck
Red Lock
Dish Towels
Olive Organizer

This will be the 1st time I don't cop tees or a hat on the First drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom