Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone could post a in hand pic of the neon orange or green wake the world tee, it would be much appreciated. Debating paying resell.

I’m starting to think Supreme has my CC memorized.

Like they basically cancel my orders when I purchased another Moka n Tees at the store..

Soooo close to giving up on Supreme

Best piece from today IMO :smokin

Supreme-Reaper-Tee-Dark-Sage.jpg

I love this color tee. I think the suzy tee in this color was slept on too. That being said the graphic is just too big IMO. I was also surprised at the Dynamite tee being so popular. Not mad though because it made the Bela tee easier to cop. When they had that graphic on the Rayon and the Towel some of us were like wow what a waste. The T def made up for it. Perfect execution

The graphic reminds me of old streetwear from like 04-06... Huge graphic prints that felt weird on ur chest...

.... I copped black.

I love this color tee. I think the suzy tee in this color was slept on too. That being said the graphic is just too big IMO. I was also surprised at the Dynamite tee being so popular. Not mad though because it made the Bela tee easier to cop. When they had that graphic on the Rayon and the Towel some of us were like wow what a waste. The T def made up for it. Perfect execution

Image is dope but thats why I passed. Size of image reminds me of those old Diamond shirts where the image took up the entire shirt lol.

I’m actually not sure that it’s a sticker after taking a look at it more closely just now, can see there’s the writing on the back...

A4405331-3E1D-4A3A-AF33-525F5579650F.jpeg
BBF9C1E3-CE95-4999-9537-8B5F28A25511.jpeg

edit - nevermind it is a sticker, exposed more of tge back & can see the seam of the backing paper.

yeah I got like 2 sticker packs from BK but both of them didn't have the Buju in it. Just the Cloud sticker and they gave me 1 pin.

Wow, the seller i ordered the Buju tee from on eBay had his order cancelled. I knew it was too good to be true that i ended striking a deal at $125 for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom