Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still kinda salty that i couldn’t land a Buju tee, my mistake was going for black instead of heather grey or clay like i started to do. No one on eBay is accepting my best offer either. I did land Gym Red Jordan 1s in a size 8, so that will pay for the Buju tee and then some. I’m ready for this season to end already.

Buju tee was one of the most fire things they did in a min.

Yup my tees arrive next week lol. Bay Area/Cali shipping from supreme is wild.
I don’t even have a shipping label created yet. I live in North Bay Area. The last time I had this problem last year they overnighted it when I was living in Florida; so hopefully that happens again!

JPG hoodies are really a bargain on Sx. I just got a small grey for $150 for the wife. I paid $160 for my black large JPG hoodie a few weeks ago. The wife is going to have to wait for cooler weather to wear it though. My wallet is happy for getting her bargains for her birthday on Friday.

Matchy matchy
1074AD98-679B-4342-A58F-09FF1FF62394.jpeg
5B615CD9-1700-4DED-910C-225A27134E03.jpeg

JPG hoodies are really a bargain on Sx. I just got a small grey for $150 for the wife. I paid $160 for my black large JPG hoodie a few weeks ago. The wife is going to have to wait for cooler weather to wear it though. My wallet is happy for getting her bargains for her birthday on Friday.

Whole JPG collab is looking like the best of the season imo. Resale on most items is very decent, just wish the sunglasses would drop a tiny bit lower.

Still kinda salty that i couldn’t land a Buju tee, my mistake was going for black instead of heather grey or clay like i started to do. No one on eBay is accepting my best offer either. I did land Gym Red Jordan 1s in a size 8, so that will pay for the Buju tee and then some. I’m ready for this season to end already.
Bro I went for the Clay cause I figured it wouldn’t be the most hyped color, nope, still ****ed me up and couldn’t get it lol

This is absurd now... I’ve never gone more than 5 days without a shipping confirmation email. No emails UPS has nothing either I’m gonna wait one more day then I’m calling them.

My second order ship email never came, went and checked my bank app and the charge is gone...that's my first ghost in a while, Idk if i've ever had one get ghosted with a confirmation email and a charge...I don't mind tho some tees I didnt really want

Need mask and snorkel set tho, where my scuba boiz at!

what is going on. still no shipping confirmation and my payment is still processing.

This is absurd now... I’ve never gone more than 5 days without a shipping confirmation email. No emails UPS has nothing either I’m gonna wait one more day then I’m calling them.
Have you not read Supreme's FAQs, which say that processing can take up to five business days? They are telling you in a very straightforward way that you may not receive shipping until a week after you place your order. FWIW, I've had to wait as long as two weeks for shipping after big releases.

No shipping confirmation, and charge disappeared. :frown:
Same. Copped two Buju's. Got both purchase confirmations. One shipping email and one charge posted/One disappeared. Hope it comes back or tee just shows up.....ya'll got me worried when I never am haha

Same. Copped two Buju's. Got both purchase confirmations. One shipping email and one charge posted/One disappeared. Hope it comes back or tee just shows up.....ya'll got me worried when I never am haha
But shouldn't you get ghosted if you bought two?!? :D

i think supreme charges got my bank account frozen. fcking hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom