Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mail Day.

EF6FEF05-0964-44FB-A95B-8A40F9177CA9.jpeg
What did that run you? Still regret selling mine for $100 >D

Ah yes the ever oh so important is Supreme dead debate! Lol funny seeing dudes wearing vintage tees and stussy tees debating that

I'm in for those Dunks, it's been a long time that a good Nike SB Supreme collab came out.
As always people complain but we will see on the release thousands of people hating the shoe now but trying to cop because they love the shoe.

at this point if we could get a Griselda records photo tee or a collection that would be great.
hopefully that happens in the future (along with the other ideas I had before like a les ykk tee...)
I can definitely see that happening, especially w/ westside. dope is a hypebeast.

Curious as to what sizing is like this season. Feel like Supreme’s has been really inconsistent with sizing for about the past 4-5 seasons. Rocked a sz small tee last night and it felt just a tad too small after being hand washed. There mediums are just a tad too big too. Last consistent tee sizing I feel like was S/S 17

Curious as to what sizing is like this season. Feel like Supreme’s has been really inconsistent with sizing for about the past 4-5 seasons. Rocked a sz small tee last night and it felt just a tad too small after being hand washed. There mediums are just a tad too big too. Last consistent tee sizing I feel like was S/S 17

Size small? Bro how big are y’all.

Pass on Home Alone collab. Was never really a big fan. Smoke tee is meh. But stoked for week 1 tee's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom