Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah if you just want personals you might as well get one of those phone bots
In store is best bet for personals tbh. After week 1 the only weeks that aren't butt ****ed by bots are for the super hyped items like bogos (only time supreme decides to put up bot protection).

In store is best bet for personals tbh. After week 1 the only weeks that aren't butt ****ed by bots are for the super hyped items like bogos (only time supreme decides to put up bot protection).
In-store is almost always a waste of time for me because they so rarely have size small items. Primary problem with online is that I sometimes have to choose between multiple items. E.g., should I try for the banner tee or the banner deck, assuming I won’t have time to cop both?

In-store is almost always a waste of time for me because they so rarely have size small items. Primary problem with online is that I sometimes have to choose between multiple items. E.g., should I try for the banner tee or the banner deck, assuming I won’t have time to cop both?
No chance to cop 2 or more items online unless your other cop are the jeans

I'm happy to be in the Large-XL group lol. XL is more comfy since its a little baggier but L fits pretty good for the most part.

Someone in here said something about this velour jersey...at first when I heard that I was like...”nah”. Looked at it and I’m in.
1834E2AC-AE0F-448E-8142-2493F015BF03.png
That may have been me lol
Gotta be quick with this one

No chance to cop 2 or more items online unless your other cop are the jeans
There will be so many items in week one that it’s definitely possible to cop more than one item. I am interested in the selvedge denim but haven’t been able to get any recent guidance on sizing yet. TTS would be ideal.

I'm about to learn from previous seasons and cop at least two packs of Red socks. Always want more after season is over and they prolly wont restock.

What is the deal with the Heaven and Earth Tee? Is it from something?
Not too stoked on week one. The Tee's are kinda meh to me. Im a big maybe on the "save the planet tee but want the Flames T. Just not sure what color

What is the deal with the Heaven and Earth Tee? Is it from something?
Not too stoked on week one. The Tee's are kinda meh to me. Im a big maybe on the "save the planet tee but want the Flames T. Just not sure what color
I’m sure it is referencing something. That’s one thing I love about Supreme—they know better than I do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom