Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
reversible-bandana-fleece-jacket-5
reversible-bandana-fleece-jacket-5
W2okyfX3Btk1.jpg

All I want this season

So I put some supreme stickers on my Son’s laptop for school and I asked him if he wants some stuff from this drop and he said yes. I’m the only one going for the Super Cream tee. He is about 5 10” and 140lbs so I’m guessing a medium in T-shirts since smalls are botted?

So I put some supreme stickers on my Son’s laptop for school and I asked him if he wants some stuff from this drop and he said yes. I’m the only one going for the Super Cream tee. He is about 5 10” and 140lbs so I’m guessing a medium in T-shirts since smalls are botted?

Yea a medium.

I’m 5’7 and 167lb and a medium is huge on me. I got wash it once to make it shrink but even then the shirt is wide as hell

Edit*

We have officially reached the generation where dads are buying supreme for their kids. Back in 2010 my parents would’ve whooped my *** just for the $10 shipping alone :lol:

Had to grind my lunch money to scoop street wear gear on supreme and Karmaloop lmao

banner tee, smoke tee, face tee, heaven and earth tee, supreme flame tee, cone hoodie, most hooded hoodie, waist bag, and s logo hat is all i want next Monday

Blue Gore Tex jacket better sit for a minute while I checkout a few other pieces. Hopefully the camo one will hold most people’s attention.

Timex, Pyrex, Voodoo Doll, Banner Tee, & Faces Tee all in one drop! Thinking I may just be going for the watch and faces tee to secure an order.

Sulfur is the color this season. MJB is sulfur :nthat:

I’m assuming sulfur will be as yellow as in that cream tee pic? Curious to see how dark/how blue the slate turns out. Magenta could be a sleeper for me, but overall I’m a bit disappointed in the colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom