Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch already going for a grip.. based on pics, the logo is hardly visible anyway. Surely, those measuring cups should stay close to retail.. they’re already 4x the price of non-Sup. Ready to get this online drop over with and wait 3 weeks for shipping.. :lol:

The perk to buying from StockX before Monday is these people should technically have the item in hand. I once had to wait 9 business day’s for a seller to ship an item.

Same happened to me with the Group tee from F/W 18. Struck out hard that drop and was on StockX at 11:05 ready to buy the tee. Seller had accepted my bid and didn't have the item. Probably thought he was gonna hit on a restock through a bot. Ended up getting refunded cause he never shipped to StockX

#58 at 11A Brooklyn

Best number in a while.

Was in and out in 30-40 mins

I’ll post pick ups when I get home.

BF00A87B-8D3E-4CCC-B179-76BC5D3C66C7.jpeg

supreme skate team been skating in philly heavy recently

skating not to far from the office wish i would be able to see them just to have some video for years later.. be pretty dope

supreme skate team been skating in philly heavy recently

skating not to far from the office wish i would be able to see them just to have some video for years later.. be pretty dope

they’ve been in SF a lot too. I’ve caught them having lunch at Whole Foods a couple times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom