Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:nerd:
ABA89EEF-F2D3-4F4F-A525-572C60FF6858.png

That jacket went up, what made u wait so long? They were going under retail about a month ago.

Was contemplating how bad I wanted it. Was in a meeting during the drop and felt like it wasn’t meant to be but couldn’t get the jacket off my mind. Paid about $50 over retail which isn’t too bad cause I think the jacket is an instant classic. Got slept on cause it released in the spring but is gonna be highly sought after in the coming winter months and going forward.

Was contemplating how bad I wanted it. Was in a meeting during the drop and felt like it wasn’t meant to be but couldn’t get the jacket off my mind. Paid about $50 over retail which isn’t too bad cause I think the jacket is an instant classic. Got slept on cause it released in the spring but is gonna be highly sought after in the coming winter months and going forward.
Yeah I was watching ppl dump it thinking “dummy.” And it’s just a nice/quality jacket in hand. U won’t be disappointed when u get it.

Narrowed it down to either Sulfur or Red MJB. Gonna go M cause I have Madonna in M and wanna keep the trend even though I'd prefer a S but I'm not gonna set myself up to strike out lol. 2nd cart will be Levitation tee in any color in either S or M and 1-800-Supreme beanie as well as the pin. Think thats it for me Week 1 but things can and more than likely will change. Get ready boys. #teammanual

My clothing list is set but what accessories I am going to go for keeps changing every hour. It’s going to be a game time and impulse decision on the second cart.

Forgot about the timex,
that box logo won’t change the fact that timex is a worse watch than Chinatown Rolex’s

IMO just going for the supreme leopard goretex cap

Good luck to everyone else

alright my top 4 priority for tomorrow banner tee, smoke tee, cone hoodie, and waist bag. other pieces after if my size still available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom