Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waist bag, pelican case, and pyrex is what i wanted and it was an easy cop on my phone! Happy Monday!

Mobile was lagging , had to use the work computer which I hate doing.

Got Mary in White (wanted black)
Banner in white (wanted grey)

But whatever I’m happy

Got everything I wanted plus some stuff for brother in law and nephew. My nephew wanted the doodoo *** levitation tee lmfaooo. Got my MBJ and banner tee, socks, boxers, and pelican case. Unfortunately they didn't have the smoke in XL anymore but I bought a large anyways. Also got everything in black because I didn't think of what colors I wanted before hand LOOOOOOL.

Screen Shot 2019-08-26 at 11.10.31 AM.png
Screen Shot 2019-08-26 at 11.10.38 AM.png
Screen Shot 2019-08-26 at 11.10.45 AM.png

3 charges

2 confirm screens on mobile

2 emails

first was MJB in small(no confirm and payment processing screen, charge pending)

Emails on the second 2 orders came through

Pyrex

Woodland Camo Waist

Damn fellas should i go back for the heaven and earth tee along with pyrex lmfao

edit: not heaven and earth. the flames tee***

anyone else site didn't load at 11:00? anyway Black banner tee since by the time I got in the supreme is love was already sold out. Auto fill worked as a charm.

Is it really a supreme week 1 drop without the pocket tees??? Got my personals of MJB and Banner at least. Velour baseball jersey was insane. Same with track jacket in gold

That went HORRIBLY. Couldn't escape those declines.

Literally EVERY single order I tried on desktop got that message. Even with different cards/addresses... I don't know how to stop this smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom