Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Better look at all three SB’s. Still *** but I figured y’all would want to see.

giphy.gif

they're growin on me

I still don't like them.
anyway pyrex cup plus backpack arrived. pics tomorrow more than likely tho because i'm more of a natural lighting kind of person and I don't get off of work until evening/night..

Heaven and earth tee got multiple compliments of all ages while I was out and started a conversation with a thick young lady with some Wotherspoons on :blush:

Bout to get a couple more colors tbh. The hell is up with the sizing this season though

got shipping confirmation emails for my first order and last order, which is the rest of the stuff I ordered

nothing on UPS yet though

This was giving me card declines all last week. It didn't work for me until I typed out my card #.
I just did copy and past :X I think its different for everyone tbh. I had no card declines last week. I had card declines like crazy last season tho until i turned off my ad block and thunderbolt autofill extensions.

I had one order levitation and shoulder bag, they shipped separately and I got Marys in both...I’m happy but if you got a MJB tee or bought a lot and didn’t get one that’s some BS right there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom