Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mjb and timex came in. Not a single sticker. Not even the regular red supreme box logo sticker.

20190831_163552.jpg

Same man

And no week 1 "gift". For some reason I feel a little bit better about shipping when i get a "free" gift and stickers....but not this time for some unknown reason

think of all the footsites that get botted up to oblivion. that's a clear sign of subpar security that has been breached by like 14 yrs multiple times a month. i trust stockx's security more than let's say a footlocker.
Yeah, I mean anywhere is susceptible. I’ve had a few attempts to charge things to my cards. But, I’m not thrilled with stock and their response to it. Plus the way they’ve responded to some customers getting bad shoes turned me off. You should also have the ability to delete your own account, which is not the case there.

^he didn’t do that s**t. He bought the rights to the Beatles music and people had it out for him. Among other things he was doing at the peak of his career. He may have been a little kid trapped in a mans body but don’t think it was malicious. *kanye shrug*
Yeah his dad abused the crap out of him. I don't really believe the stuff but I'm a firm believer in innocent until proven guilty.

I would take more pics but I'm definitely selling this backpack and using the money towards the northface pocono leaves bag. I like it a lot more and want something I'm going to wear a lot...

Attachments

• 20190830_200437.jpg
    20190830_200437.jpg
    355.2 KB · Views: 28
^he didn’t do that s**t. He bought the rights to the Beatles music and people had it out for him. Among other things he was doing at the peak of his career. He may have been a little kid trapped in a mans body but don’t think it was malicious. *kanye shrug*
I believe MJ was innocent, but at the same time I wouldn't be surprised if he was actually guilty.

Macaulay hasn't said anything bad about him, and usually child molesters have a consistent pattern.

I would take more pics but I'm definitely selling this backpack and using the money towards the northface pocono leaves bag. I like it a lot more and want something I'm going to wear a lot...

I don’t think you can flip that bag since it’s still sitting on the site... unless you’re planning on holding it a few years.

I don’t think you can flip that bag since it’s still sitting on the site... unless you’re planning on holding it a few years.
the bag was a gift...i got it for free.
anything it sells for is profit. i could get like 180 now from someone right now.

2/3 orders came on Wed. Great for first week shipping.

Final order will be here Tues.Had to rock my banner tee already this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom