Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My kid wants that black bandana joint :emoji_rolling_eyes:

Need these pending charges to stick :nerd: UPS coming today though. Can’t wait to get off lol

No shipping on Dunks yet but my pending charge got changed to processed payment so hopefully it comes today. Debating on going after the Gold dunks on Saturday, i grabbed black on Supreme on a Thursday.

Sorry if this has been mentioned prior-
For my Muslim & Jewish brothers and sisters (....okay who am I kidding, just brothers) and anyone else that cares, the Kent Brushes are made with pig hair....use them and burn in hell (actually this is pretty on brand for a Sup fan)

Here's the email I got from Kent-

Good Morning,

Thank you for contacting Kent Brushes.

Unfortunately, all of our hair brushes that are filled with bristle are filled with pig hair. Apart from our Monster Beard Brush which is filled with blended nylon and horse hair.

Please find the link the our website below;

https://kentbrushes.com/brd5

In regards to the Supreme collaboration, this will only be available from Supreme.

Kind Regards

Stacey Felix

Customer Services Administrator

kpIFJb5cNeI.jpg

For my Muslim & Jewish brothers and sisters (....okay who am I kidding, just brothers) and anyone else that cares, the Kent Brushes are made with pig hair....use them and burn in hell (actually this is pretty on brand for a Sup fan)

Good Morning,

Unfortunately, all of our hair brushes that are filled with bristle are filled with pig hair. Apart from our Monster Beard Brush which is filled with blended nylon and horse hair.

In regards to the Supreme collaboration, this will only be available from Supreme.

Kind Regards

Stacey Felix

kpIFJb5cNeI.jpg

giphy.gif

Registered just to see if it was possible via mobile this season. Past seasons mobile loaded way too slow for me to have a chance (even on weak weeks). Won't be accepting the spot of I get it, but good to see I was able to get in

Wearing this beauty for my five year olds birthday festivities.

F15FA7ED-75EA-4456-BC11-BBCC0DF4570B.jpeg

Dope tee.

Good Morning,

Kind Regards

Stacey Felix

kpIFJb5cNeI.jpg
I have many brushes liek this from the hair shop (Sally's) they go for a few dollars and I believe those have boar hair too. It is what it is.... Doubt I'll buy one of these since the price tag will of course be way more just to have the Supreme print rub off lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom