Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
feel like the only way to cop supreme this season is to get a bot smh .. website wouldnt even update till like 11:04 .. smh last season wasnt this bad at allll .. at least the website updated on time

page wouldn't load till like 1105

even then super lag and a few things sold out like come on supreme that's CLEARLY bot orders lol

but anyway

copped nose bleed hood red and jacket navy
text rib black has Gucci vibes lol
breed in red
Ben Davis half zip black/pink
ping pong set

page wouldn't load till like 1105

even then super lag and a few things sold out like come on supreme that's CLEARLY bot orders lol

but anyway

copped nose bleed hood red and jacket navy
text rib black has Gucci vibes lol
breed in red
Ben Davis half zip black/pink
ping pong set

Wow, you saw a down week and said "Let's Eat" :lol:

I strolled on over to Staple's site after this debacle and grabbed the embroidered hoodie that dropped this AM:

1908H5492_HTH_A_2400x.jpg

Feels somewhat liberating to not drop $160 on a sweatshirt for once :smile:

Last edited:
Yea imma get one of you autobot users to help me during bogo. I’m not even gonna waste time getting manute bol’d at checkout

What’s up with the site this season? It’s really annoying. Luckily I think I’m done with clothes this season, unless it’s some crazy collab with Nike and TNF. Lantern, screw driver set and burner phone left for me.

Who needs enemies when.... jk lol

Don't waste your money on that. Save for another L next week until you get a W the following weeks :lol:
Yeah I think ima pass. The "tropical" color is on their reg site so only diff is the Supreme branding. Also, If i wanted a light on my personal at all times I would continue using my iPhone lflashlight LOL.

Who needs enemies when.... jk lol

Yeah I think ima pass. The "tropical" color is on their reg site so only diff is the Supreme branding. Also, If i wanted a light on my personal at all times I would continue using my iPhone lflashlight LOL.
Haha..:D

I was really hesitate on it. But I love bright lights and little gadgets.

Wait, y’all rage cop directly from supreme??? Why are u rewarding them w/ money if you’re unhappy w/ their business? If you’re gonna rage cop at least do it somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom