Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guarantee most of these people taking head to toe clout pics with the gear couldn't even get out of (or into for that matter) first gear

can see it now.. wait you mean this isnt automatic ? um what do i do here with this clutch and gear shifter

lol

I mean we all knew Supreme was gonna backdoor the bikes but god damn they ain’t even being subtle about it. :lol:
design bike supreme cover slap on honda dirtbike ... promote... then sell ten bikes total lol yeah mad dumb wouldve thought they couldve made way more but selling the bikes cheaper smh man they just lazy hahah

the bike is a 20k flip

y’all really thought anyone outside of the supreme affiliated crew was touching one?

the bike is a 20k flip

y’all really thought anyone outside of the supreme affiliated crew was touching one?

1570135342681.gif

Sup LA had alot of stock and a short line
They let FCFS after 2pm
Puffy jackets were sold out, Helmets were gone

Grabbed 2 crews
a jersey
Goggles

and passed on the rest

They parked a dirt bike out front, but to be honest the bike looked old n used and they just threw the sup kit on it... No Branding on the actual metal of the bike.

Sup LA had alot of stock and a short line
They let FCFS after 2pm
Puffy jackets were sold out, Helmets were gone

Grabbed 2 crews
a jersey
Goggles

and passed on the rest

They parked a dirt bike out front, but to be honest the bike looked old n used and they just threw the sup kit on it... No Branding on the actual metal of the bike.

Any idea if they still had jerseys? I always wanna kick myself for buying online when I could buy online and save on shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom