Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
said **** it and copped the red varsity ..... so used to medium being the first option , I copped a small and checked out lmao .

gonz varsity was slightly big on me in medium so I should be good . Only a inch difference , I hope

SadCopped the flutes.

GlumFirmBluegill-max-1mb.gif

Passed this week. Site still loading slow on a week that’s not that hype.

Went for the black hockey jersey, EZ cop. I like the teal but font have much to go with it. That black is too fire

checkout green/red text hoodie...got an “unfortunately cannot process” page after..went back...OOS...then i took a 15 min break..checked my email. COOKED A LARGE. Thanks supreme for messing with my head and the hoodie. Stay up NT and have a blessed day.

checkout green/red text hoodie...got an “unfortunately cannot process” page after..went back...OOS...then i took a 15 min break..checked my email. COOKED A LARGE. Thanks supreme for messing with my head and the hoodie. Stay up NT and have a blessed day.

don’t you have a slot for today? why waste money on shipping?

Kinda wanna cop some more random items to increase the chances of getting the sf bogo sticker but we all know it’s random so I’ll stick to my one cart lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom