Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta say, for years I've heard the stories about Supreme's staff and the quasi-horror stories of the different lineup situations, but I'll be damned if I haven't been straight-up impressed by how well they have seemed to handle the SF opening. Sure, the online reservation system turned into a ****-show, but that seemed to be a tech glitch issue (sorry again SamKQboro SamKQboro :blush: ). They've had nothing but positive marks from just about every NT'er who rolled up to their store, and honestly that's an accomplishment for any hyped brand to pull off nowadays. Major props to the entire Supreme SF team from my viewpoint from afar :nthat:.

i’ll be there at 1

Good luck, Raf!!!
Bless+you+my+child+_0aa43d23d35d8bb30bf7be10049e10c0.gif

Appreciate all the updates! Hopefully I'll have yall luck tomorrow!
I overheard them say they might have another raffle for Sunday. But I think all of today’s raffles will be done by 4 tmr. Test your luck tmr and try to get in fcfs.

I’m praying they’ll just be regular fcfs so I can stop by from Sacramento on Monday. Not trying to get a bogo just genuinely excited to go inside and pick up some cut and sew stuff from earlier this season.

I overheard them say they might have another raffle for Sunday. But I think all of today’s raffles will be done by 4 tmr. Test your luck tmr and try to get in fcfs.
Does that mean they will have Bogos still avalible on Sunday? Whatttttttt never heard of that before

Got very lucky today and got picked to go in. Pretty sure if you got a spot tomorrow you should be able to score a SF Box logo tee. Saw like 3-4 big boxes of the box logo tees when the worker picked out my tee.

Lol I asked how much was the zine and the worker tells me it's free and he threw one in my bag...checked my bag after I left and there's no zine...also got a regular sticker :angry:

Oh yea, I'm sure there's a few people who will end up scoring like 3+ box logo tees - getting a registered spot on thursday + hitting the raffle on thursday for a spot today + hitting the raffle today for a spot today or tomorrow.

Gonna try to go back tomorrow for another chance at a raffle lol

I’m praying they’ll just be regular fcfs so I can stop by from Sacramento on Monday. Not trying to get a bogo just genuinely excited to go inside and pick up some cut and sew stuff from earlier this season.

will probably be fcfs by tomorrow night

If it’s fcfs after my slot; I might hangout and try for a second bogo for my son.
Edit : would they make my 14 year old son wait outside if he comes with me. I’m guessing that he can’t come in with me.

Doubt it'll be FCFS tomorrow after the time slots because I overheard the security guard telling some guy to come back tomorrow at 3pm for a chance at a raffle to go inside.

And Im pretty sure some old dude finessed his way into the line to go into the store lol

Doubt it'll be FCFS tomorrow after the time slots because I overheard the security guard telling some guy to come back tomorrow at 3pm for a chance at a raffle to go inside.

And Im pretty sure some old dude finessed his way into the line to go into the store lol

that that’s more what i mean. not really fcfs but they’re definitely letting lurkers in tomorrow. my brain is fried from today :lol:

Does anyone know how tomorrow will work if I don’t have a time slot? Unfortunately can’t make it on Sunday I’m on a 24 hour shift.

Does that mean they will have Bogos still avalible on Sunday? Whatttttttt never heard of that before
Not necessarily. Not sure how the turn out will be tmr after the slots. I think they just want to move as much stuff as possible from previous weeks too and don’t want everyone rushing in since it’s the opening weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom