Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm looking for a gray, navy, or navy yankee bogo in a medium if anyone wants to put me on. i've never owned one b4 so i don't know how to legit check them either.

Willing to buy someones Large Bogo. PayPal ready. Rather buy from someone here than Stockx, grailed, etc.

4B459FF6-3A33-4C18-A8E0-ED680023A983.jpeg

5EDB7678-24EC-4655-A88A-6378128C42B9.gif

Going to pay resale too. Lucky i wear a size M and that i have these Obsidian 1s i work to cover some of the cost. I also have a free shipping reward on stockx

started a new position today...smh.
didn't have computer access at first and of course was touring the new area of this building i'm in.
welp, resell it is.

Damn, I remembered last night to check the website in the morning..but forgot this morning smfh!
Congrats to all who copped, glad I got my one

not even gonna hold you, that northface drop <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
i'd only buy to flip for a few sf box logo tees or something.
if I don't hit on the nf drop, i'll be fine...I don't like any of it.

the sf tee tho. smhhhh.
i'm also praying for a restock but I know bots will eat them up quickly. since proceeds are going to the wildfires (which I had hoped for) it would be nice for them to throw some more on the site. back when the japan box logo tee dropped I was able to cop like four of them. hoping they make it easy for team manual this time around too.

not even gonna hold you, that northface drop <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
i'd only buy to flip for a few sf box logo tees or something.
if I don't hit on the nf drop, i'll be fine...I don't like any of it.

the sf tee tho. smhhhh.
i'm also praying for a restock but I know bots will eat them up quickly. since proceeds are going to the wildfires (which I had hoped for) it would be nice for them to throw some more on the site. back when the japan box logo tee dropped I was able to cop like four of them. hoping they make it easy for team manual this time around too.
Proceeds are going towards SF AIDS Foundation Harm Reduction Center.

oh. welp, reading is fundamental lol. (I can't really be on my phone right now so I had to do a quick glance since the desktop site doesn't come up here).

i'm sick right now. :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom