Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
#841 at 1:15 PM at LA. Seems like a high number for a 1:15 slot, but regardless doesn't seem worth it

How much ya think the Bandana bogo gonna resell for day 1? Just wanna prepare from now, cuz I already know what time it is.

I want the red one (slime!) and I need it in a small so I'm ready to break the bank for it. Crazy thing is I'll be in Vegas that Wednesday before the drop. There is a small window of reality where I could register for LA, possibly get a good spot and get my hands on at least one color bandana hoodie to resell in an attempt to eat the resell costs for the red small or just maybe even the color I want and size...

The hard part would be making it out of LA alive with a red bandana box logo on :lol:

I remember I bought the SS19 TNF parka a while back from a guy on offerup
I just messaged him. He had a 1:45 time slot and was able to get two parkas, but he didn't get inside till 5 or 6.
But then again, there were more colorways for that drop so who knows

32F6D59F-BDF4-46CC-B35B-77636CCA92E5.jpeg

Just arrived with regular box logo stickers

If anybody is selling denim blue stripe shirt from this season size L or XL, Please let me know. Cant find it anywhere and need it very badly

My varsity still says expected delivery 10/29 4:15 pm - 6:15 pm with only a label created from Friday ?

supreme automated customer service email is trash. They have until Friday to let me know something or I’m just doing a charge back and will buy the jacket another time smh

In forTNF hoodie tomorrow smh

Ended up getting a decent number at bk top 100. Do they still let you get one of each jacket style ? Or nah has that changed up tryna get both for personal use

#221 at 12:45 in SF.. Does it really matter on number or is it random?

I dunno bout SF but in Bklyn you line up in number order.... UNTIL that last checkpoint to the door. They dont GAF at the door. You can be #221 but #240 woulda skipped and they don’t do “Rick” about it. You gotta be on some gully steez so you won’t get skipped. NAH FAMBS IM AHEAD OF YOU!!!!

I dunno bout SF but in Bklyn you line up in number order.... UNTIL that last checkpoint to the door. They dont GAF at the door. You can be #221 but #240 woulda skipped and they don’t do “Rick” about it.
yeah you gotta lookout for urself and make sure you keep your spot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom