Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
10909D08-3124-4AEA-963C-9E6015B23627.png

So I was looking at the chair that’s supposed to drop this season. After seeing that retail on the regular one. I think my season is done.

I didn’t even realize the “stop crying” hoodie was in the lookbook. That was the one that was suspected to be a reflective logo before the season started. I like the chest logo, but the back is tacky and full of obscenities. :rolleyes

so stockx denied my akira hoodie due to having a defect of a cracked logo/graphic print...

the hoodie is literally DS.. never worn.. bought from webstore and stored in closet.... what a joke lol

so stockx denied my akira hoodie due to having a defect of a cracked logo/graphic print...

the hoodie is literally DS.. never worn.. bought from webstore and stored in closet.... what a joke lol
just do another sale and send it back they won’t know

earlier this season I sold a pair of S logo sweatpants. I took them out of the bag, saw how huge they were, and put 1 leg like half way in and knew they were way too big. Sold them on stockx and they said there was “obvious signs of wear” so I resold them and just folded them a bunch of times in the bag so they’d be wrinkled when they took them out

I didn’t even realize the “stop crying” hoodie was in the lookbook. That was the one that was suspected to be a reflective logo before the season started. I like the chest logo, but the back is tacky and full of obscenities. :rolleyes

So it’s not a 3M logo.. welp I’m out..

Besides I just realized the card I signed up for the instore is broken and in the garbage. That was my Apple Pay card so even if I go to the store to check in they won’t let me..

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ looks like I’m done with this season till the BOGO and the baklava’s come out.

Cotton Field Jacket and possibly HQ hoodie for me this week.
Leather accessories are cool, but I have so much luggage as it is lol.
Everything else is whatever, personally.

-Drew

Can anyone confirm that the UPS track by reference stop working? I can't get anything to show up (even testing with delivered order#)

I'm trying to track down my TNF...only conf email and nothing else T_T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom