Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t relate to buying rolexes because I’m not bound by anyone else’s time. Is it like buying a private jet, that’s a nuisance I think we all understand.

Are there any Wong slaps?

Indeed.
0C4918AD-92A7-49E7-996C-7ECB58C6EB5B.jpeg

Corny that I can’t order both pins in one cart. :rolleyes

When I got my black Daytona 5 years ago I waited about a month and even got a discount. Those days are long gone.

My wife managed to get me a NOS Explorer I 14270 couple years ago for my birthday. Not too long ago same seller reached out and asked if we still have it lol.

When I got my black Daytona 5 years ago I waited about a month and even got a discount. Those days are long gone.
My wife managed to get me a NOS Explorer I 14270 couple years ago for my birthday. Not too long ago same seller reached out and asked if we still have it lol.

Yeah, when I first spoke to the AD and said I wanted the Pepsi, they kindly told me it was impossible. Still went in and got a Datejust 36 (team small wrist). MiL even bought the wifey a DateJust 28 and got a discount for both too.

I will say though, my recent acquisition of the Tudor BB58 has got me trying to figure which one I'm going to step out with.

Yeah, when I first spoke to the AD and said I wanted the Pepsi, they kindly told me it was impossible. Still went in and got a Datejust 36 (team small wrist). MiL even bought the wifey a DateJust 28 and got a discount for both too.

I will say though, my recent acquisition of the Tudor BB58 has got me trying to figure which one I'm going to step out with.

If hindsight was 20/20 I should have also bought the white Daytona they had in the display case. I can't believe these new Daytonas are being bought for double the price on the resell market. If I ever see any good stainless steel Rolexes in the display case of any AD I'll buy to flip. Easier money than Supreme reselling from what I see.

If hindsight was 20/20 I should have also bought the white Daytona they had in the display case. I can't believe these new Daytonas are being bought for double the price on the resell market. If I ever see any good stainless steel Rolexes in the display case of any AD I'll buy to flip. Easier money than Supreme reselling from what I see.
Pretty much can't lose value.

Took screenshots of a video I made so pics aren’t the best but jacked is fire. The color doesn’t give it justice to seeing in person. Writing is Gucci Green but entire jacket is more of a rust color with green stitching so guessing the other jackets writing is the color given.
6DC88F1D-EC52-4BAA-A70B-BA3B388537AF.png
2EC7CAC9-8C4D-42FB-8A75-4E6E863E093F.png
6325EB5E-7FDD-4F6B-A498-5A95A88EA592.png
F590CD67-D1EC-4F07-A9A5-93688FAD0B2A.png

Anyone here own the TNF Borealis backpack from SS18? I need one with a laptop sleeve and I see these have it, and I may have a lead on a good price but don’t want to scoop if others have had a bad experience with them.

Anyone here own the TNF Borealis backpack from SS18? I need one with a laptop sleeve and I see these have it, and I may have a lead on a good price but don’t want to scoop if others have had a bad experience with them.
I had to have the mesh on the straps repaired, but it’s, otherwise, my favorite backpack. I have a second one for the day this one totally fails. I’ve had my original Borealis for 20 years now.

Last edited:
Took screenshots of a video I made so pics aren’t the best but jacked is fire. The color doesn’t give it justice to seeing in person. Writing is Gucci Green but entire jacket is more of a rust color with green stitching so guessing the other jackets writing is the color given.
6DC88F1D-EC52-4BAA-A70B-BA3B388537AF.png
2EC7CAC9-8C4D-42FB-8A75-4E6E863E093F.png
6325EB5E-7FDD-4F6B-A498-5A95A88EA592.png
F590CD67-D1EC-4F07-A9A5-93688FAD0B2A.png

This is nicer than the purple imo, how does it fit?

Kicking myself for not copping a SS daytona or at least a SS GMT years back. The “shortage” BS has been going on years now, and without 100k past purchase history unlikely I will land one at retail anytime soon. Def not paying resale.

Missed out on two restocks. I keep trying to add to cart but then goes to sold out. Really trying to spend this money that I have for AC this weekend. I'll have more fun spending it in AC though so I'm going to stop refreshing.
I’d rather spend my money on Supreme

Albeit overpriced, atleast you’re guaranteed to walk away with something tangible 🤷‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom