Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn still cant touch a formula anything.

Just hope all these restocks drive the price down

cool...but rude cool...but rude i got an extra red lock. down to swap for blk at some point this season. We can prob link on one of those thursday drops if you off

has anyone ever sold something from week 1 on stockx and the item wasnt delivered in time for you to ship out? I sold something yesterday and have until March 13 to ship it but if it comes after that can I show stockx the tracking or am I screwed?

Supreme replied to my request for a potee swap.

****ing *******s, can’t do a simple swap and of course it won’t let me order another because I’ve already ordered said item.

Out of cards and addresses :/

You must have misread. I'm LOOKING for the cardigan. I have the 2012 Supreme AF1's to trade.
Ooooh I see, yeah i misunderstood. I want that cardigan also. Clean piece.

Supreme replied to my request for a potee swap.

****ing *******s, can’t do a simple swap and of course it won’t let me order another because I’ve already ordered said item.

Out of cards and addresses :/
Try changing your addy and name around a bit. VLG instead of VILLAGE, DRIVE instead of DR, PLC instead of PLACE. Name wise, as long as you have the same first letter on the card itll work. I use "J" as my first name ALL the time. Last name just take some letters out lol.

The card aspect, if you dont have another one then idk what to tell you LOL.

easyco easyco you try jigging the address?

Let me give it a try. I thought maybe it was the email addresses that was holding me back with the “already ordered” err message

Try changing your addy and name around a bit. VLG instead of VILLAGE, DRIVE instead of DR, PLC instead of PLACE. Name wise, as long as you have the same first letter on the card itll work. I use "J" as my first name ALL the time. Last name just take some letters out lol.

The card aspect, if you dont have another one then idk what to tell you LOL.

3 cards, 3 addresses. 2 of them are addresses for my house plus downstairs in-laws. Got one going to my moms place.

I try my sisters card and address and it gives me the “already ordered” error message even though I never placed an order with her info :frown:

I’ll try jigging her name

Let me give it a try. I thought maybe it was the email addresses that was holding me back with the “already ordered” err message

3 cards, 3 addresses. 2 of them are addresses for my house plus downstairs in-laws. Got one going to my moms place.

I try my sisters card and address and it gives me the “already ordered” error message even though I never placed an order with her info :frown:

I’ll try jigging her name
If you use the same card it'll flag as already purchased. If you use a different card with a jigg in the name and address theres no way that should happen. I ordered two of the same leopard boxers in diff sizes and two of the same shirt yesterday so it can be done. This was to the same address but only changing small things in my name and addy. Card was diff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom