Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:nerd:
This is bananas and this ain’t even all of my items yet...
03FCF4E1-108D-46C5-9671-16BD6DE685B0.jpeg E9322BD0-BFC1-4926-96E8-B7E84ECC87CE.jpeg F13CE4D7-CA8E-4EE5-9F79-5FEC8A2F9500.jpeg

Last edited:
We have contacted UPS about your packages. They have confirmed that delivery was made successfully on 2/28/2019.

Please note that shipments may be left in a safe place at the driver's discretion. Please check the front porch, side door, back porch, or garage area for your parcel.

Supreme

That's what I got.
Did you make sure your auto-filled address at purchase was correct? Try and checkout an item now, without purchasing of course, and see what address fills in. It may have actually been delivered successfully at the address on the order.

2nd order finally shipped, even got the email. Still nothing on 1st w/ king t, lock & camo cap. Irritating not to have any shipments from the one with my preferred items.

No wonder they taxin'. I ain't hip to shipping logistics, but that can't be cost effective. :rofl:
Yeah, This separating the orders thing doesn't seem very cost effective unless they get super discount on shipping through UPS. Either way I BETTER get some good sticker packs or else.....

I'm gonna do nothing and then cop more supreme next week>D

Got all my tees but I think my creeper tee might be lost in the mail... That's the one I wanted the most. My choice said it should've been here yesterday. Should I call UPS?

In terms of shipping costs, I guarantee you it costs them more to ship individually, even with their discount and the fact that most shipments are under a pound.

But in terms of operations, it’s gotta be way more efficient and a lot faster for their warehouses to ship per line, rather than per order. And time is money.

So they’re probably taking a hit on shipping but making it up on the operations side of things.

Last edited:
Damn fam
How much you spend on that first day lol
TBH I dont even know LOL. Prolly 3-400 maybe more...
Items cataloged:
Floral Deck
Swan Deck
Camo Potee
2 Swan tees
2 packs of leopard boxers
1 pack of reg black boxers
1 pack of black socks
Leopard tee
Red lock
Light Key chain
Kitchen towels
Make sh*t happen pin

Added it up and its about $600 :sick::sick::sick:

Received my leopard underwear and tshirt. No stickers whatsoever. Not even a bogo. Wtf Supreme! Still waiting on my camo hat and potee from the same order.

This shipping method from Supreme is straight chaos. They need to hire someone to evaluate the warehouse and fix the procedure.

Received an email for my tee this morning but that tracking I’ve had all along but I thought it was for the spot light or lock. The order number for the tee didnt show in the shipment reference and still don’t, but tracking shows. If they are shipping each item separately then I’m still waiting for one more tracking for the lock or light. This is ridiculous.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom